Specializing in FUE, the Newest Technology in Hair Transplants
New Solutions to Combat Hair Loss
Hair Loss St. Louis
Hair loss affects approximately 35 million men and 21 million women in the United States alone. Over 40 percent of men will have noticeable hair loss by the age of 35, while 65 percent of women will have noticeable hair loss by the time they are 60.
Hair loss solutions are not a thing of the past. The FUE Hair Transplantation System is a safe and efficacious procedure that can treat male pattern baldness and female baldness in almost half the time of any other hair restoration procedure or technique currently available.
- DECREASED SURGERY TIME VS. MANUAL FUE REDUCED COST VS. MANUAL FUE
- NO SURGICAL REMOVAL OF A STRIP OF SCALP
- LEAST INVASIVE PROCEDURE FOR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
- MUCH LESS PAINFUL PROCEDURE THAN STRIP METHOD
- NO ELONGATED SCARS SO HAIR CAN BE WORN SHORT
- LESS COMPLICATIONS
- NO TIGHT SCALP PROBLEMS FROM SUTURING OF SCALP
- MINIMAL RISK OF PERMANENT SHOCK FALLOUT AS A RESULT OF SURGICAL PROCEDURE WITH STRIP
- MINIMAL RISK OF PAIN FROM DAMAGED NERVES
- MINIMAL RISK OF BLEEDING
- MINIMAL RISK OF DAMAGE TO OCCIPITAL OR TEMPORAL BLOOD VESSELS
No Strip Scar FUE/FUE Hair Transplant on Rachael Ray
FUE enhances the speed, efficiency and quality of FUE (no strip scar) hair transplant procedures. The mechanical device, guided by the surgeon's hand, allows the individual extraction of hair follicles without the need of of a scalpel or stitches and leaves no linear scar.